Become a Member
Become a member of the Dwight D. Eisenhower Society!
Receive priority invitations to Eisenhower Society events.
- The annual wreath-laying observance of President Eisenhower’s birthday at Gettysburg College
- The luncheon and guest speaker commemorating Eisenhower’s birthday
- The annual summer picnic at Eisenhower National Historic Site
- Invitations to other Society special events
- A certificate of membership
- On-going information about the work of the Society
As a member, your financial support continues the mission and promotes the extraordinary legacy of leadership of Dwight D. Eisenhower.
The Eisenhower Society is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit organization. Your donations are tax deductible as allowed by law.
Are you age 70½? Do you need to take a minimum distribution from an IRA? You may transfer funds from your IRA to the Eisenhower Society and avoid taking a taxable distribution. Talk with your tax advisor or IRA manager for more information.