2018 Picnic Registration
Join us July 21, 2018 for the Dwight D. Eisenhower Society annual Summer Picnic at Eisenhower National Historic Site. We have a new caterer, the Ragged Edge Coffee House, preparing some of Ike and Mamie’s favorite foods. You and your guests may drive directly to the farm. For GPS systems or Google maps, use the address 200 Millerstown Road, Gettysburg, PA 17325.
Go to REGISTRATION & PAYMENT FORMS BELOW, (Online or Offline Options).
Registration Deadline: July 16th at noon for Caterer’s final head count.
You may participate in any of the following activities:
Schedule of Events
- ARRIVE & CHECK-IN AT EISENHOWER FARM – 4:15 PM – 4:45 PM
- SIGN UP FOR A HOUSE TOUR (groups of 30) – 4:30, 4:45, 5:00 & 5:15
- TRY YOUR HAND AT THE PUTTING CONTEST on Eisenhower’s Putting Green – 5:00 PM – 5:45 PM
- ATTEND AN EISENHOWER TALK – 5:15 pm (30 minutes) Join a member of the park staff for an Exploring Eisenhower talk under the trees west of the barn.
- WATCH THE FLAG LOWERING CEREMONY – 6:00 PM
- ENJOY DINNER – 6:15 PM (under the picnic tent) Participate in our Eisenhower Trivia Contest with your table mates. No use of the internet allowed!
- LISTEN TO THE WEST POINT ALUMNI GLEE CLUB as they sing patriotic songs – 7:30 PM
- HAVE A SAFE TRIP HOME – 8:00 PM
Other things to do while at the farm:
- TAKE A SELF-GUIDED CELL PHONE TOUR (ask for a brochure at check-in)
- VISIT THE RECEPTION CENTER BOOKSTORE (closes @ 6:00 PM) Purchase the latest books on Eisenhower history or a souvenir.
- VIEW EXHIBITS – On display in the Reception Center and around the farm.
- SEE THE EISENHOWER PAINTING ON DISPLAY FROM 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM (in the Reception Center)
- TAKE A WALK TO THE CATTLE BARNS AT FARM 2 (ask for a detailed map at check-in)
Calendar Quick Links
Our Phone Number:
Our Email Address:
Our Mailing Address:
Dwight D. Eisenhower Society
P.O. Box 4772
Gettysburg, PA 17325
Our Office Location:
789 Baltimore Street, Suite 100
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania 17325
Schedule of Events & Farm Map
Need a copy to print or share?
Offline Picnic Registration & Payment Form
Picnic Registration Form (PDF) for “Postal Mail” or “In Person” (paper) registration.
See Below for ONLINE Registration and ONLINE Payment.
Step 2 – Online Payment
Credit Card Payments are processed by our partner: First Data Corporation.
3 payment attempts are allowed. You will receive a receipt via email upon payment completion.