2018 Picnic Thanks
We would like to thank our 150 picnic participants for making our 2018 picnic a success despite the rainy weather. The West Point Alumni Glee Club performed under the tent as the rains came down and their performance was appreciated by all. Our thanks to the Ragged Edge Coffee House for the delicious food.
We would like to thank the following sponsors for supporting our picnic.
- David and Cynthia Salisbury: Putting Contest and Picnic Sponsor.
- Benjamin and Sally Garrett: Sponsor of the West Point Alumni Glee Club performance in honor of Lt. Gen. Harry “Ed” Soyster.
- Duane and Linda Williams: For the Wine!
We also want to recognize our Prize Sponsors:
- Priscilla Roberts for two American flags.
- Carol Hegeman for a copy of her and Michael Birkner’ book, Eisenhower’s Gettysburg Farm.
- Furs by Susan for a gift certificate.
- Gettysburg Eddie’s for two gift certificates.
- Dairy Queen of Gettysburg for gift certificates.
- Event Network for coffee mugs.
We look forward to seeing everyone again next year!
Calendar Quick Links
Our Phone Number:
Our Email Address:
Our Mailing Address:
Dwight D. Eisenhower Society
P.O. Box 4772
Gettysburg, PA 17325
Our Office Location:
789 Baltimore Street, Suite 100
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania 17325
2018 Picnic Photo Gallery
We are in the process of preparing photos from our 2018 Picnic this week.