The Eisenhower Society has published the following books and distributes them to sales outlets:
- Eisenhower National Historic Site Museum Collections, National Park Service, U. S. Department of the Interior. This is a companion book to the on-line virtual museum exhibit found at www.nps.gov/museum
- Mamie Eisenhower–Wife, Mother, First Lady: Her Impact and Influence on Her Time. This book is a compilation of the proceedings for the seminar held in 1996 marking the centennial of Mamie Eisenhower’s birth.
- Eisenhower and Korea: The Forgotten War. This book is a collection of the proceedings for the seminar held in 1998, the 45th anniversary of the Korean War armistice.
Click on an image above to see the entire book cover or photo.
The Society has also supported the efforts of authors to publish books about Eisenhower:
- Eisenhower’s Gettysburg Farm, Images of America Series, Arcadia Publishing. Authors Carol Hegeman and Michael Birkner recount Eisenhower’s life focusing mostly on his time in Gettysburg. 190 photographs, many never published before.
- Encounters with Eisenhower commemorates 125th anniversary of Eisenhower’s birth using letters and reminiscences of individuals who recorded their meetings with Eisenhower.
Film productions supported by the Eisenhower Society include:
- Eisenhower’s Secret War produced by filmmaker, Dr. George Colburn includes two 60-minute public TV specials on Ike’s Cold War leadership, 1950-1960. For more information or to order a DVD go to the website www.eisenhowerssecretwar.com/
- Ike: The Making of an American Hero 1941-1945 is currently in production as a public television special to be released in 2018 during the 75th anniversary of World War II. For more information visit www.ikeww2.com